Skip to main content

Interview question :- Introduce yourself/ अपना परिचय दें |



Good afternoon sir thank you for giving me this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is ……….. I am from Vizianagaram located in Andhra Pradesh i am completed my post graduation in mathematics and i am present working as a principal in private organisation my hobbies are Reading books and my goal is to be select for this post thank you sir

I am ………  working as a PGT(Maths) in ……….

I am …………. son of a farmer of District Sawai Madhopur of Rajasthan. I completed my Secondary and Senior Secondary level from Govt. Hr. Sec. school Gangapur City, Graduation in B.E.(I.T.) from University of Rajasthan. I joined KVS as PGT (C.S.) in 2007 during this service I completed my B.Ed. in 2015 and Masters in English from IGNOU New Delhi. Right now I am working at ……….. I performed various important tasks in KVS as I/C Principal for 1.3 years, I/C GeM portal, I/C of RTI correspondence, I/C of school management committee, I/C CBSE Examinations and CBSE Centre Superintendent twice, Facilitator of G-Suite and online admission committee. Teaching of IP/CS. My hobbies are listening to the radio, listening to music and playing Cricket. My life objective is to grow my professional and academic skills in the field of education along with perquisites and I can share my educational experiences with the young generation of our country.

मेरा नाम ………..है , मैंने अपनी स्कूली शिक्षा दिल्ली से की हैं, मैंने स्नातक 1997 मे Maths (H) में किया हैं DU से , post graduation bhi maths me kiya hai 2000 me , wah bhi DU se । Bed मैंने IP यूनिवर्सिटी se 2001 me ki hai. 7 जनवरी 2005 me maine as TGT maths DOE me join kiya . 7 जनवरी 2005 se 8 October 2020 tak maine as TGT maths कार्य किया। promotion ke baad 9 October 2020 ko maine ………. me as pgt join kiys . Abhi main pgt maths ke पद पर कार्यरत हूँ

Sir I am ………. Sharma and I belong to rishikesh uttarakhand. I completed my m.sc. maths in 1998 from garhwal University and I got the A level diploma in advanced computer from doeacc society new delhi after that I completed m.sc. it iase deemed University Shri ganganagar in 2008. And b.ed. degree IGNOU New Delhi in 2012.Sir presently I am working as a PGT Computer science in kendriya vidyalaya sangathan. Sir I have 15 years teaching experience.Sir I have an experience of officiating principal sometimes.Sir my hobbies are computer programming and playing badminton.

Myself ……with almost 20 years of teaching experience as Lecturer History. As a teacher I like to follow innovative pedagogy to make my subject lively, interesting and connected with present times.I have interest in spirituality and believe in leading life connected with nature.I am a constant learner who acceps challenges and strive to accomplish the assigned tasks within stipulated time frame.

Respected Sirs and MadamsI am ,,,,,,,,,,,,,Born and Brought up in Delhi I have done my schooling from Delhi Government school. I have done my elementary Teacher education diploma from SCERT, then Bed Degree from Meerut college Meerut under CCS University Meerut.I started working as a teacher In 2001 I Joined MCD as an Assistant teacher, Promoted in 2011 as TGT S.sc. Got selected as lecturer History through DSSSB exam in 2017 since than I am working in ……..During this 21 year period I have handled charges of School TDC,GEM, stock register for O/S of RPVV, worked as member in CBSE/Home exam team nd as EMC coordinator.

Myself …………  PGT Maths in Sarvodaya Kanya Vidyalaya ………. New Delhi .I did my schooling from Delhi government school. I did my graduation from Jesus and Mary College University of Delhi and Post graduation in Mathematics from Hindu College University of Delhi. I did my B.ED from MD University Rohtak and then MPhil in mathematics from Madurai Kamaraj University through distance education .After that M.Ed from IGNOU then I pursue MA in psychology from IGNOU through distance education. Mathematics is my favourite subject since childhood. I love teaching and learning new techniques in Mathematics .Presently I am teaching Mathematics to class 11th and 12th students .I am also HOD of Maths Department in my school .I like reading motivational stories as well as motivational thoughts as i think motivation is must in life. I love learning new things and interacting with children. My firm belief is that we should correct the mistakes of students rather than criticise them. I believe that one should never stop learning as learning never stops. Thank you

As u are aware Myself ……..I am from delhiI have completed my post graduation from commerce stream from chaudhary Charan singh University and pursued b.ed from I.P.UniversityI am working as lecturer commerce in lady irwin sr sec school which is a govt aided school under delhi administration.I am highly passionate, determined and have an optimistic approach towards life.

Myself ………….PGT Chemistry from KV………… I have joined KVS in 2008

मेरा नाम ……… है । मेरा जन्म राजस्थान के दौसा जिले के एक छोटे से गांव में(किसान परिवार में) हुआ। मेरे गांव का नाम मुंडफोडी़ है जो राजस्थान के सुप्रसिद्ध धार्मिक स्थल मेहंदीपुर बालाजी के पास है। मैंने उच्च प्राथमिक स्तर की शिक्षा ग्राम पंचायत नौरंगवाडा़(1998) से, माध्यमिक शिक्षा(2000) बैजूपाडा़ और उच्च माध्यमिक शिक्षा(2002) बांदीकुई से पूर्ण की। महाविद्यालय स्तर की शिक्षा(स्नातक डिग्री) (2005) स्व. राजेश पायलट राजकीय महाविद्यालय बांदीकुई से ही संपन्न की तथा मैंने कला संकाय में प्रथम स्थान भी प्राप्त किया। दिल्ली से श्री लाल बहादुर शास्त्री राष्ट्रीय संस्कृत विद्यापीठ (संस्थान) से 2006 में शिक्षाशास्त्री(BEd.) करने के पश्चात जेएनयू में पढ़ने का अवसर मिला लेकिन बीच में ही दिनांक: 01.10.2007 को केन्द्रीय विद्यालय संगठन में संस्कृत शिक्षक के पद पर पदभार ग्रहण किया। तभी से लगभग 12 वर्षों तक (22 फरवरी 2019 तक) देश के विभिन्न केन्द्रीय विद्यालयों जैसे- अलोंग(अरूणाचल प्रदेश), भरतपुर (राजस्थान), बठिंडा (पंजाब), लोनावला (महाराष्ट्र), विज्ञान विहार व आर के पुरम् (दिल्ली) व पुनः बठिंडा छावनी (पंजाब) में संस्कृत शिक्षक (टीजीटी) के रूप में अध्यापन कार्य किया।वर्ष 2019 में , सीमित विभागीय परीक्षा के माध्यम से स्नातकोत्तर हिंदी शिक्षक के रूप में चयन हुआ। जिसके बाद …….. में तैनाती मिली। तत्पश्चात स्पाउस ग्राउंड पर पुनः केन्द्रीय विद्यालय ………में पदस्थापन हुआ। अभी तक वहीं कार्यरत हूं। संपूर्ण सेवाकाल के दौरान ही मैंने अपने व्यक्तिगत शैक्षणिक विकास हेतु स्वयंपाठी विद्यार्थी के तौर पर संस्कृत एवं हिन्दी से स्नातकोत्तर की डिग्री प्राप्त की तथा स्काउटिंग के क्षेत्र में हिमालय वुडन बैज (HWB) की उपाधि अर्जित की।

मैं एक किसान का बेटा हूं। विवाहित हूं। मेरी पत्नी भी मेरी ही विद्यालय में सामाजिक विज्ञान की शिक्षिका है। मेरे एक पुत्र और एक पुत्री हैं। दोनों ही केंद्रीय विद्यालय के विद्यार्थी हैं।

जैसा कि आप जानते हैं मेरा नाम…….. है। मैं राजस्थान राज्य के भरतपुर जिले जिसे पूर्व में लोहागढ़ के नाम से जाना जाता था ,से हूं। मैने स्नातक और स्नातकोत्तर महारानी श्री जया कॉलेज ,भरतपुरसे किया है जो कि राजस्थान विश्वविद्यालय से संबद्ध है । वर्तमान में मैं केंद्रीय विद्यालय संगठन में पीजीटी हिंदी के पद पर कार्यरत हूं।

मैं वर्तमान में केंद्रीय विद्यालय………..में उपप्राचार्य के पद पर सेवारत हूं। मैने नवोदय विद्यालय में प्रशिक्षित स्नातक शिक्षक , हिंदी के पद पर सेवाएं दे चुका हूं । करीब बारह वर्षों तक मैं स्नातकोत्तर शिक्षक ,हिंदी के पद पर विभिन्न केंद्रीय विद्यालयों में सेवारत रहा । 2019 से मैं वर्तमान पद पर कार्यरत हूं ।मैने NIPCCD में मैने बाल्यावस्था और किशोरावस्था से संबंधित प्रशिक्षण का प्रमाणपत्र प्राप्त किया है।महोदय, मैने केंद्रीय विद्यालय ………में प्राचार्य के पद पर सेवाएं दे चुका हूं। मेरे पास प्रशासनिक अनुभव है । छात्रों व विद्यालय से संबंधित विभिन प्रकार की समस्याओं से जूझने का अनुभव मेरे पास है ।महोदय , मुझे पढ़ने, पढ़ाने और खेलने का शौक है। मैं अब भी विद्यालय के छात्रों के वॉलीबॉल खेलता हूं ।

मेरा नाम ………..है। मेरा जन्म हरियाणा के रेवाड़ी जिले के एक गांव में हुआ परंतु जब मैं लगभग 3 वर्ष का था तो मेरे माता-पिता परिवार सहित रोजगार की तलाश मैं दिल्ली आ गए थे। मेरी पूरी विद्यालयी शिक्षा दिल्ली कि सरकारी विद्यालयों में हुई है। वर्ष 2000 में दिल्ली एससीईआरटी से एलिमेंट्री टीचर एजुकेशन कोर्स करने के पश्चात वर्ष 2001 में मैं डीएसएसएसबी के माध्यम से दिल्ली नगर निगम के विद्यालय में प्राथमिक अध्यापक के पद पर नियुक्त हुआ। वर्ष 2010 में पदोन्नति के उपरांत मैं दिल्ली सरकार के विद्यालय में टीजीटी हिंदी के पद पर नियुक्त हुआ। वर्ष 2018 में मैं डीएसएसएसबी द्वारा आयोजित सीधी भर्ती के माध्यम से दिल्ली सरकार के विद्यालय में पीजीटी हिंदी के पद पर नियुक्त हुआ। मैंने अपनी ग्रेजुएशन वर्ष 2003 में दिल्ली यूनिवर्सिटी के स्कूल ऑफ ओपन लर्निंग से की है। मैंने अपनी b.ed 2008 में इग्नू के माध्यम से की है। और मैंने अपनी पोस्ट ग्रेजुएशन हिंदी विषय के साथ वर्ष 2010 में इग्नू से ही की है।

Thank you for giving me this wonderful opportunity to introduce myself to you I am ………l working as PGT economics in kvs from last 20 years. Currently I am pursuing my services in………. I would characterise myself as responsible, passionate and humble. I have approached educational responsibilities and am trying to get all challenges I may face as a teacher. At the same time I am trying to teach with patience and I also try to stay humble, always learning from more experienced teachers, students and all Stakeholders.

Good morning,I am ……….., I belong to Delhi, I completed post graduation in computer application (MCA) from Indira Gandhi National Open University New Delhi and B. Ed from Jamia Millia Islamia New Delhi . As I wanted to be a self dependent person that’s why I wanted to opt for such a career which may give progress, growth and development and I came in the field of education in 2007. Although I joined such services which are transferable all over India but my initial posting in Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 2 Delhi Cantt. Thereafter it is the policy of the government that I was transferred to Kendriya Vidyalaya Sainj Kullu in 2016. I have completed my tenure at the hard station living without my family because I have opted this career as my choice. After successful completion of hard station tenure I got transferred to Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 1 Air Force Station Gurugram from 2019. I am a hardworking person and my result for last 15 years is 100% with the letter PI.Thank you

Good afternoon sir thank you so much sir for giving me opportunity to introduce myself .my name is ……….My native place is Eluru belongs to Andhra PradeshI have done Msc in physics from ANU campus Guntur have 17 years experience in teachingCurrently I am working as a physics lecturer in Sasi Velivennu undrajavaram APMY hobbies are reading books playing volleyball, doing yoga and gardening

मेरा नाम …………..है और मैं राजस्थान के दौसा जिले से हूं। मेरी प्रारंभिक शिक्षा मेरे गांव से हुई जहां से मैंने class 10th उत्तीर्ण की ।उसके बाद senior secondary education मैंने बांदीकुई तथा Bsc 2006 तथा Bed 2007 मे राजस्थान university से उत्तीर्ण की। उसके बाद 2008 मे dsssb से TGT Natural science clear करके DOE मे 2009 से कार्यरत हू

My name is…………… I belong to Bulandshahr, UP, and presently living in Delhi.I am working as PGT Biotechnology in KVS. Coming to my educational qualifications- I have completed my basic education upto secondary level from Gujarat, and senior secondary education from Bulandshahr UP.I have completed my Graduation (biology) and post graduation (biotechnology) from CCS University Meerut and achieve Gold Medel at University level.I have completed my bachelor in Education from CCS University Meerut.Further I did my M.Phil biotechnology from Ch devilal University sirsa (distance learning) and currently doing MA Education from IGNOU.My strengths are my being self reliance, self confidence, will power , honesty and positive attitude.My weakness are Being emotional and very empathetic.

I am …………., born in Shahjahanpur, Uttar Pradesh and did my schooling from multiple places due to the transferable job of my father.I did B.Ed after graduation and then post graduation in Applied Physics.After teaching 02 years as PGT PHYSICS in Public Schools I got selected as PGT PHYSICS in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan.There I had the opportunity to serve in KVs at West Bengal, Nagaland and finally in UP.In Nagaland I had the privilege to serve as I/C Principal for almost 6 months.Presently I am posted as ……….





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

भक्तिन पाठ का सारांश - प्रश्न उत्तर सहित

भक्तिन लेखिका- महादेवी वर्मा पाठ का सारांश - भक्तिन जिसका वास्तविक नाम लक्ष्मी था,लेखिका ‘महादेवी वर्मा’ की सेविका है | बचपन में ही भक्तिन की माँ की मृत्यु हो गयी| सौतेली माँ ने पाँच वर्ष की आयु में विवाह तथा नौ वर्ष की आयु में गौना कर भक्तिन को ससुराल भेज दिया| ससुराल में भक्तिन ने तीन बेटियों को जन्म दिया, जिस कारण उसे सास और जिठानियों की उपेक्षा सहनी पड़ती थी| सास और जिठानियाँ आराम फरमाती थी और भक्तिन तथा उसकी नन्हीं बेटियों को घर और खेतों का सारा काम करना पडता था| भक्तिन का पति उसे बहुत चाहता था| अपने पति के स्नेह के बल पर भक्तिन ने ससुराल वालों से अलगौझा कर अपना अलग घर बसा लिया और सुख से रहने लगी, पर भक्तिन का दुर्भाग्य, अल्पायु में ही उसके पति की मृत्यु हो गई | ससुराल वाले भक्तिन की दूसरी शादी कर उसे घर से निकालकर उसकी संपत्ति हड़पने की साजिश करने लगे| ऐसी परिस्थिति में भक्तिन ने अपने केश मुंडा लिए और संन्यासिन बन गई | भक्तिन स्वाभिमानी , संघर्षशील , कर्मठ और दृढ संकल्प वाली स्त्री है जो पितृसत्तात्मक मान्यताओं और छ्ल-कपट से भरे समाज में अपने और अपनी बेटियों के हक की लड़ाई लड़त

MCQ test on vakya bhed रचना के आधार पर वाक्य भेद

कक्षा 10 के अन्य सभी पाठों के PDF/Audio/Vidio/Quiz Loading...   कक्षा 10 के अन्य सभी पाठों के PDF/Audio/Vidio/Quiz

MCQ TEST NCERT-CBSE-arth ke adhar par vakya bhed रचना के आधार पर वाक्य भेद

Loading...