Skip to main content

MCQ test on vakya bhed रचना के आधार पर वाक्य भेद

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. This test is of soo.. much low level this is not fot class 10

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. it is availabe in the below link
      https://www.learninsta.com/mcq-questions-for-class-9-hindi-sparsh-with-answers/

      Delete
  3. thx I got 9/10,keep sending mcqs in google form it is the best..

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so good thanks for such test i got 8/10
    keep going

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to recalculate the topic...
    U should make more tests like these .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got 10/10. I am in KV, Our half yearly of session 2020-21 are going to start, Thank you so much for uploading this..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. just submit and view scores.. it will also tell which ans is incorrect and ans of that ques

      Delete
  8. Hurray ! I got 10/10
    Thank you!
    It was much helpful for practice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you so much
    i got 10/10
    it help me so much

    ReplyDelete
  10. Best site for mcqs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got 10/10, My pre - boards are actually coming so I thought of practising it and eventually I found this & it prove to be a great help for me In revising.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Thank You..........It Was Very Much Helpful For Me To Prepare For My Exams

      Delete
  13. Please create MCQS of Sparsh and Sanchayan like this .

    ReplyDelete
  14. I got 10/10 this is so easy can you please increase the level🙂

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think more questions could have been given for practice as 10 questions are actually not enough for a vast topic like samaas. Also the quality of questions was average. As this is 10 th class students expect questions of higher difficulty and of course the number should be more in order to prepare for board exams. Kindly add more questions if you can.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thnx for it i scored 8 out of 10��

    ReplyDelete
  17. Helpful for students ,
    I scored 10/10 .

    ReplyDelete
  18. Follow me on instagram I'll fllw back u my id - the_mad_hatter_29

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

भक्तिन पाठ का सारांश - प्रश्न उत्तर सहित

भक्तिन लेखिका- महादेवी वर्मा पाठ का सारांश - भक्तिन जिसका वास्तविक नाम लक्ष्मी था,लेखिका ‘महादेवी वर्मा’ की सेविका है | बचपन में ही भक्तिन की माँ की मृत्यु हो गयी| सौतेली माँ ने पाँच वर्ष की आयु में विवाह तथा नौ वर्ष की आयु में गौना कर भक्तिन को ससुराल भेज दिया| ससुराल में भक्तिन ने तीन बेटियों को जन्म दिया, जिस कारण उसे सास और जिठानियों की उपेक्षा सहनी पड़ती थी| सास और जिठानियाँ आराम फरमाती थी और भक्तिन तथा उसकी नन्हीं बेटियों को घर और खेतों का सारा काम करना पडता था| भक्तिन का पति उसे बहुत चाहता था| अपने पति के स्नेह के बल पर भक्तिन ने ससुराल वालों से अलगौझा कर अपना अलग घर बसा लिया और सुख से रहने लगी, पर भक्तिन का दुर्भाग्य, अल्पायु में ही उसके पति की मृत्यु हो गई | ससुराल वाले भक्तिन की दूसरी शादी कर उसे घर से निकालकर उसकी संपत्ति हड़पने की साजिश करने लगे| ऐसी परिस्थिति में भक्तिन ने अपने केश मुंडा लिए और संन्यासिन बन गई | भक्तिन स्वाभिमानी , संघर्षशील , कर्मठ और दृढ संकल्प वाली स्त्री है जो पितृसत्तात्मक मान्यताओं और छ्ल-कपट से भरे समाज में अपने और अपनी बेटियों के हक की लड़ाई लड़त

MCQ TEST NCERT-CBSE-arth ke adhar par vakya bhed रचना के आधार पर वाक्य भेद

Loading...